Hello families of Granville House Montessori!
I’m so excited to share the gallery of your child’s school portraits! Each child has 5 images. The ones you see in this gallery are the best shots and I hope you enjoy each of them.
(1) Please sign a Print Release & Consent Form.
(2) View the private gallery. The password is “montessori”. This includes both individual portraits as well as class photos. To find the filename for ordering, just click on the photo and larger viewing window will have the filename on the bottom.
(3) Fill out the order form by Friday, May 15th, 2015. For print orders, please only select ONE image for each package chosen. For additional print images, please use the “Add-ons” section. Please note that for any late orders, there will be a cost of $20 to reopen the gallery. If for any reason, you cannot make this deadline, please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(4) Once I receive your order and consent, a confirmation email will be sent out to verify your order and send you an invoice.
(5) Payment kindly accepted via cash, cheque (to “Felicia Chang“) or email transfer (to email@example.com). Please leave cheques or cash with the teachers. Please pay in a timely manner as any delays will hold up the rest of the families. Your order will be processed ONLY when payment is received.
Print Products will be available for pickup at the school on Monday, June 1st, 2015. Digital products will be available for download via email at a sooner date.
Gallery wraps featured under the additional items are a great way to display your child’s portrait as wall art (think, a collage of their expressions) or as a gift for grandparents. The wraps are your image printed on fine art canvases and wrapped around a 1.5″ wood stretcher frame, forming a continuous image on all sides.
If you have any questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally, I wish to thank all the families and Monkey See Monkey Do Montessori for giving me the opportunity to photograph and get to know your children during these sessions. It was an absolute joy!